Two antipeptide antibodies were generated in chickens against sequences shared between the mouse (P20357) and human (NP_002365) gene products. Antibodies were affinity-purified and mixed in equal concentrations. These antibodies have been validated with human, mouse, and rat tissues.
- Shahsavani M, Pronk RJ, Falk R, Lam M, Moslem M, Linker SB, Salma J, Day K, Schuster J, Anderlid BM, Dahl N, Gage FH, Falk A. (2017), 'An in vitro model of lissencephaly: expanding the role of DCX during neurogenesis.' Molecular Psychiatry. 10.1038/mp.2017.175.
- Zhang S, Zhao E, Winkelstein BA. (2017), 'A Nociceptive Role for Integrin Signaling in Pain After Mechanical Injury to the Spinal Facet Capsular Ligament.' Annals of Biomedical Engineering. 10.1007/s10439-017-1917-2.
- Niere F, Raab-Graham KF. (2017), 'mTORC1 Is a Local, Postsynaptic Voltage Sensor Regulated by Positive and Negative Feedback Pathways.' Frontiers in Cellular Neuoroscience. 10.3389/fncel.2017.00152.
- Li J, Han W, Pelkey KA, Duan J, Mao X, Wang YX, Craig MT, Dong L, Petralia RS, McBain CJ, Lu W. (2017), 'Molecular Dissection of Neuroligin 2 and Slitrk3 Reveals an Essential Framework for GABAergic Synapse Development.' Neuron. 10.1016/j.neuron.2017.10.003.
- Ash PEA, Dhawan U, Boudeau S, Lei S, Carlomagno Y, Knobel M, Al Mohanna LFA, Boomhower SR, Newland MC, Sherr DH, Wolozin B. (2018), 'Heavy metal neurotoxicants induce ALS-linked TDP-43 pathology.' Toxicological Sciences. 10.1093/toxsci/kfy267.