Two antipeptide antibodies were generated in chickens against sequences shared between the mouse (AAT58219.1), rat (NP_445831.3) and human (CAA06617.1) gene products. These antibodies were affinity-purified and then mixed in equal concentrations. These antibodies have been validated with human, mouse and rat tissues.
- Smagin DA, Park JH, Michurina TV, Peunova N, Glass Z, Sayed K, Bondar NP, Kovalenko IN, Kudryavtseva NN, Enikolopov G (2015), 'Altered Hippocampal Neurogenesis and Amygdalar Neuronal Activity in Adult Mice with Repeated Experience of Aggression.' Frontiers in Neurosciene. 10.3389/fnins.2015.00443.
- Lim RG, Salazar LL, Wilton DK, King AR, Stocksdale JT, Sharifabad D, Lau AL, Stevens B, Reidling JC, Winokur ST, Casale MS, Thompson LM, Pardo M, Díaz-Barriga AGG, Straccia M, Sanders P, Alberch J, Canals JM, Kaye JA, Dunlap M, Jo L, May H, Mount E, Anderson-Bergman C, Haston K, Finkbeiner S, Kedaigle AJ, Gipson TA, Yildirim F, Ng CW, Milani P, Housman DE, Fraenkel E, Allen ND, Kemp PJ, Atwal RS, Biagioli M, Gusella JF, MacDonald ME, Akimov SS, Arbez N, Stewart J, Ross CA, Mattis VB, Tom CM, Ornelas L, Sahabian A, Lenaeus L, Mandefro B, Sareen D, Svendsen CN (2017), 'Developmental alterations in Huntington's disease neural cells and pharmacological rescue in cells and mice.' Nature Neuroscience. 10.1038/nn.4532.
- Mellios N, Feldman DA, Sheridan SD, Ip JPK, Kwok S, Amoah SK, Rosen B, Rodriguez BA, Crawford B, Swaminathan R, Chou S, Li Y, Ziats M, Ernst C, Jaenisch R, Haggarty SJ, Sur M (2017), 'MeCP2-regulated miRNAs control early human neurogenesis through differential effects on ERK and AKT signaling.' Molecular Psychiatry. 10.1038/mp.2017.86.
- Mehta SR, Tom CM, Wang Y, Bresee C, Rushton D, Mathkar PP, Tang J, Mattis VB (2018), 'Human Huntington’s Disease iPSC-Derived Cortical Neurons Display Altered Transcriptomics, Morphology, and Maturation.' Cell Reports. 10.1016/j.celrep.2018.09.076.
- A Alachkar, L Wang, R Yoshimura, AR Hamzeh, Z Wang, N Sanathara, SM Lee, X Xu, GW Abbott, and O Civelli (2017), 'Prenatal one-carbon metabolism dysregulation programs schizophrenia-like deficits.' Molecular Psychiatry. 10.1038/mp.2017.164.